Chan Pie Gnon comes from the French word 'champignon', meaning 'mushroom'. Vulli teethers are unusually captivating to babies and they insist on taking them wherever you go! Friends of the oh-so popular Sophie the Giraffe, Chan Pie Gnon Natural Rubber Teethers are quickly becoming a favorite.
With their soft texture and mushroom shape that allows for an easy grasp, your baby will love squeezing their belly to hear a Squeak and cooing at the happy little faces. Moms love knowing they are offering their child a safe and chemical-free teether.
- 100% natural rubber: soft and safe for baby to bite or chew
- non-toxic, PVC, BPA and phthalate-free
- non-toxic, food-grade paints
- nubbed heads help soothe sore, teething gums
- makes a soft squeak
- lightweight design and mushroom shape makes it easy to grasp
- available in three colors
- age: 0-2 years
- handmade in the French Alps
Wipe with a warm damp cloth. Do not immerse the teether in water.
5 H inches
In stock and ready to ship, unless otherwise noted.