Sophie the Giraffe has been a part of babies' lives for 50 years. Slender, flexible, and soft, she can be squeezed and chewed in complete safety. Made of 100% natural rubber and food quality paint.
Lovable and amusing, Sophie the Giraffe makes a happy sound when squeezed, stimulating baby's hearing and helping him to understand the link between cause and effect. Plus, she is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew - like ears, horns, legs - so she is perfect for soothing baby's sore gums. Her natural rubber scent from the Hevea Tree makes Sophie very special and easy for your baby to identify amid all her other toys. And, she is very soft to the touch, just like Mommy.
- 100% natural rubber: soft and safe for baby to bite or chew
- non-toxic, PVC, BPA and phthalate-free
- non-toxic, food-grade paints
- nubbed head helps soothe sore, teething gums
- makes a soft squeak
- lightweight design and slender shape
In stock and ready to ship, unless otherwise noted.