Our Amber Teething Necklaces are made from true Baltic Amber, a natural resin. When worn against the skin, baby's body heat warms the resin causing the necklace to release succunic acid, natural healing oil. This is absorbed into the skin and blood stream. Baltic Amber has analgesic properties and has been a form of natural pain relief for thousands of years. It is also known to reduce inflammation in the throat, ears and stomach. These properties make it an ideal form of relief from pain and inflammation in a teething baby. Available in two sizes.
Amber Teething Necklaces are not designed to be chewed or sucked on, and should be used under adult supervision.
- please remember: amber jewelry is not meant for chewing
- amber naturally contains succinic acid, a healing oil
- the anti-inflammatory properties relieve baby's painful gums
- amber is most effective when it is placed closest to the area causing pain or discomfort
- available in two sizes - it is recommended that a necklace fit tightly enough so that it cannot reach baby's mouth, but loose enough so that it is still comfortable
- each bead is individually knotted for safety - should it break, only one bead would come off
- small: 11 to 11.5 inches
- medium: 12 to 12.5 inches
In stock and ready to ship, unless otherwise noted.