Halo: The Safer Way to Swaddle
The Halo SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your babyís face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the startle reflex. And, it's the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for babyís comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack Wearable Blanket when it's time to stop swaddling.
Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle / SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths.
Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap. 100% polyester micro fleece. Newborn fits 6-12 lbs, Small fits 13-18 lbs.
- 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle allows swaddling arms in or arms out
- 100% polyester micro fleece
- use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets
- discontinue swaddling when baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of swaddle
- unzips from the bottom allowing baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes
- sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating
- generous sack design allows room for kicking, but canít be kicked off
- used by hundreds of hospital nurseries nationwide
- approved as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on their back
- portion of every sale goes to First Candle / SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
- newborn = 6-12 lbs
- small = 13-18 lbs
In stock and ready to ship, unless otherwise noted.