So the baby's butt is redder than a baboon's and he's screaming like a crazed hockey fan. What's a new father supposed to do?
Since 2007, more than 2 million men have turned to DadLabs for the answers. Home to the Internet's finest weekly video program about modern fatherhood, DadLabs.com is the brainchild of four regular guys in Austin, Texas - and now they've compiled the best of their advice into a book.
In DadLabs Guide to Fatherhood, readers will learn many useful tips and tactics. Full of guy-friendly advice, DadLabs Guide to Fatherhood proves that being a man with a sense of humor and being a skillful parent are not mutually exclusive.
- how to keep the baby alive until the wife gets home
- washing bottles will not make your balls fall off
- things not to say during birthing ("You're sure it's mine, right?")
- top-secret delivery room tips (No. 1: Bring change for the snack machine)
- why sex is overrated (and other lies fathers tell themselves)
- why other parents' children are inferior to yours
- 192 pages
5.5 x 7.5 inches
In stock and ready to ship, unless otherwise noted.