Looking for the perfect gift to wipe that blissful smile from the faces of your pregnant friends?
Look no further, pal. This explicit guide for the uninitiated lays out the ugly truth about pregnancy, delivery, and child rearing. Anna McAllister and Michael Strassburger collaborate on this in-depth look at the joys of parenthood like nausea, baby poop and never sleeping again.
- explicit (we warned you!) guide for the uninitiated
- all you need to know about pregnancy, delivery, and child rearing
- in-depth look at nausea, baby poop and never sleeping again
- perfect, on-the-go pocket-size
- 80 pages
- by Anna McAllister and Michael Strassburger
4 x 3.8 x 0.2 inches
In stock and ready to ship, unless otherwise noted.